Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My shameful build

Been keeping this one quite. Finished up the frame so the guy can get it painted with ghost skulls and real tribal or something gay. He said the tank will be wood grain with something busting out. I told him sounds ugly but so is your bike. See how it dwarfs the stock spec. Jammer frame. I swear the front end is made of plastic and iron. I forgot he had it powder coated before he brought it to me to build for him. Thought it would save time.


ow it

2 comments:

kevinhog@aol.com said...

And I thought I had it bad cuz the kay wants to run apes with that 47 frame.....I feel for you man but we gotta get paid.

dudleyhd said...

ive made plenty of hideously ungly things for people

is he going to be putting any faucet nobs or toilet bowl part on it so he can be diffrent