Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I just got back from my shop. i had to call the cops on the owner of this gay bike. I finished it today. I built the bike and put a bunch of parts in it for a 83 Shovel trade. I f'ed my self over in the trade but keep my word and finished his bike. He wanted to take it and not give me the title for the shovel. i Said no way. Him and his brother started getting tough. First thing i thought was it's on, but then i got mature and called the sheriff and kicked him out of my shop. What ever, you got to be cool to run a business.


4 comments:

honky76 said...

am i seein that right , is that a woody bike ?

Danny D. said...

that paint suuuuuuucks.

Toecutter said...

Face is punched

motoguru. said...

I wood have called the cops too. Not everyone wood have made the right decision.


Ok, I'm done now. That wasn't even funny.